What to Expect
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
We look forward to your arrival at Dream Inn Santa Cruz, a beloved local landmark. This full-service beachfront hotel features 165 guest rooms, modern services and amenities, an outdoor pool, seasonal cuisine, and state-of-the-art meeting and event space for up to 200 guests. Explore the Lobby
All Reservations Include:
Guaranteed Check-in 4:00pm - Check-out 11:00am Complimentary coffee & water in the guest rooms Complimentary morning newspaper in lobby Valet & Self Parking - $30 + tax assessed daily. Concierge service available at the front desk – 7:00am – 11:00pm (toll free: 844-291-9681 or local: 831-740-8141)
- Access to renovated outdoor heated swimming pool & hot tub (Hours of operation – 7:30am-10:00pm)
- Complimentary Beach Cruisers – available first come first serve (inquire at valet desk)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Room amenities include iron, Lather bath products, hairdryer and robe.
- All rates are for single or double occupancy unless specified otherwise. Additional Guests can be accommodated in the following room types:
- King room – Maximum occupancy = 3 adults
- Two Queen Room – Maximum occupancy = 4 adults
- CHILDREN: Maximum occupancy limitations for room types still apply. (Age 12 and under are considered children)
- Roll Away Bed: $30 delivery fee, available first come first serve (only available for King rooms)
- Cribs Pack & Play are available upon request
- Jack O’Neill Restaurant & Lounge
- Verve Coffee Cart in Lobby
- In-Room dining
- Pool-side dining
- Outdoor heated beachfront swimming pool and hot tub (must be registered guest to access)
- Pool bar “Shorebreak Drink + Dine”
- Direct access to Cowell beach
- 24-Hour front desk
- Concierge services – 7:00am – 11:00pm
- On-site ATM - 7:00am - 11:00pm
- Non-smoking facility ($350 charge for smoking in rooms or on the balcony's)
- Laundry/dry cleaning service – outsourced and turned around in 24 hours (Monday - Friday)
- Surfboard and bike storage
- Vanity Kit available at the front desk
We offer both self-park or valet (with in/out privileges) for $30 + tax per night, unless otherwise stated on your reservation.
Electric car charging stations located at 25 Beach Street or 21 Municipal Wharf (not on property)
Credit/Debit Card Authorization Policy
A valid credit card with matching photo ID is required at check-in. If the payment credit card will not be present at check-in, please contact the Front Desk to request a credit card authorization form. This form must be completed and returned to the Front Desk prior to arrival. Email -[email protected]Phone – 844-291-9681. Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus $100 per night to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution, and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
Unless otherwise stated for refundable reservations, a refundable deposit of first night's room rate plus tax will be charged to the credit card on file at the time of booking.
Unless otherwise stated on your reservation, the standard cancellation penalty window is 72 hours in advance of the arrival date to avoid a cancellation fee of first night room rate plus tax. In the event you do not arrive at the hotel on the arrival date, the first night room rate plus tax will be charged to the credit card on file.
Ten or more reservations are considered a group and must be booked through our sales department ([email protected] | 831-316-0568). Groups are subject to the terms of a contract including cancellation policy and performance requirements. In the event that a group of rooms are booked as individual reservations the hotel reserves the right to require the block of rooms to be subject to the terms and conditions of a contract.LEARN MORE
We welcome service animals in compliance with federal and state laws, however pets are not permitted in the hotel. California Penal Code Section 365.7 makes it a crime to fraudulently misrepresent a dog as a service animal. Violations of this law are subject to imprisonment and fines up to $1,000.
The only beachfront hotel in Santa Cruz, the Dream Inn offers flexible space with floor-to-ceiling windows ideal for all types of meetings, weddings and events. Close the drapes to minimize distractions or open them to take advantage of the ample natural light and spectacular views of Cowell’s Beach and the Monterey Bay.
Total Space - 3500 square feet
Getting here - Closest Airport is San Jose International – 35 minutes away.